KAPD KSTAR Anima Pot – Douche Set 1.5 ltr
The most frequent use of an Enema Can Set is to relieve constipation or for bowel cleansing before a medical examination or procedure. In standard medicine an enema may also be employed as a lower gastrointestinal series (also called a barium enema, to check diarrhea, as a vehicle for the administration of food, water or medicine, as a stimulant to the general system, as a local application and, more rarely, as a means of reducing temperature,1 as treatment for encopresis, and as a form of rehydration therapy (proctoclysis) in patients for whom intravenous therapy is not applicable. Enemas are used as part of some alternative health therapies and are also used to administer drugs for recreational or religious reasons.
- Enema can / douche can / baste giving can set – square 1500 ml
- 1st time in INDIA: square shaped transparent can as a complete set of 3 pcs
- Superior quality material for durability & comfortable use.
- Extra soft Tube of 150 cm length
- Special material with perfect design of nozzle for painless and harmless use
- Leak-proof fitting of nozzle, Tube, and Tap