KCSM KSTAR Cervical Spine with Occipital Bone, Nerves, and Muscles Anatomy Model
- KSTAR anatomical model features the entire cervical vertebrae with muscles and nerves with occipital bone and a removable soft replica of cerebellum
- This anatomical model is ideal for a variety of disciplines, including surgical refernce, and patient education and consulation, teaching medical students
- The soft material of the nerves and muscles bring life-like quality to the model and help explain topics such as neck pain, nerve damage, muscle strain, and misalignment of the cervical vertebrae.
- Made of high quality PVC plastic which is which is corrosion and rust resistant and is durable
- mounted on a white base, and can be removed for more advanced display and review with patients